martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

EXAMPLE OF MYSTERY STORY....



Addiction - A Family DiseaseTammy's writers craft project.

My newly developed love for wine was becoming quite repetitive. At a family dinner, I would take a bottle of wine, inhale the entire bottle in my room and quietly make my way downstairs without ever getting caught. The effects of the wine were no longer as strong and the smell wasn’t too appealing anymore, I knew that I needed something stronger and I knew exactly where to find it. I tip-toed down the stairs and through the hallway and made my way over to the kitchen. I opened the alcohol cabinet and had to stop and stare at how organized the bottles were. There were big black bottles on the right and small white bottles on the left. In between were red bottles, and blue bottles, big bottles and small bottles.It was a museum of alcoholic beverages that were too precious to be touched. I took a moment to glace at the bottles once more and picked up a clear bottle labeled "Finlandia" and carefully walked up the stairs into my room where the magic was about to begin. I continued this way for three years. I would open the cabinet, take a bottle and run to my room to experience that buzzing sensation I had when I had intoxicated myself. Hiding this routine from my family was a piece of cake. I would refill the bottles with water, and fill in the quarter of the bottle that I had drank to make sure that nobody would notice.

Tammy's writers craft project.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario